To maintain the original qualities we advise some extra care:
- Remove all the residuesw after each use, in order to avoid a prolonged contact with cutlery pieces;
- In case of hand washing, please use hot water, a neutral detergent and a soft cloth/ sponge;
- Do not use any abrasive dishwasher detergents;
- Place the pieces in the dishwasher basket, from top to bottom and make sure that the knives are placed separately;
Costa Nova flatware should not be washed with other metallic objects;
- Use a soft cloth to dry up all the pieces immediately after wash, specially the knives, to prevent oxidation and blade corrosion;
- To bring back the original shine or to remove stains, use a soft cloth with lemon drops;
- We recommend not to keep Costa Nova flatware in humide places;
- Special finishes such as PVD or resin cables, must be washed in the dishwasher detergent with low phosphates (less than 10%);
- PVD copper finish pieces must be dried after washing and never be left in the dishwasher to avoid corrosion;
- You can rehydrate the resin handles with some rich moisture cream.
Your email has been submitted with success.
Your email is already registered in our newsletter